What is the reason for stomach discomfort, weakness, and tiredness?

I began running to lose weight a few months ago. I lost 25# in 4 months from exercise and a low 1500 calorie a day diet. I became constipated and am experiencing other symptoms. I have a discomfort in my transverse colon (across my upper abdomen when my bowels are moving. It feels like I am moving something hard through my colon and It causes me to feel weak and tired when I feel this happens. When I go to the bathroom I do feel better. There is no blood or mucous. My stool is normal color but heavy. I went to my doctor and explained I also have a lot of burping and have a weird taste in my mouth as well as a white tongue. My doctor put me on previcid and rantadine. I have been taking mirrolax for the constipation. I had bloodwork done and all was normal. I am 45 yo male with no family hx except for gallbladder disease. I have not had any pain in the area of my gallbladder. Just a discomfort that moves across my stomach when my bowels are moving. It causes me to feel very weak (almost like a vagal). I can not afford a lot of tests right now. Your advice is appreciated
Thu, 19 Dec 2013
Good that you are loosing weight just by exercises and diet control. Just add on lots of fibers in diet in the form of green leafy vegetables, carrots, have more water. Continue with Previcid, Ranitidine as advised and adjust the dose of Mirrolax as per your requirements to have normal stools. If your problem is not solved within a week it will be better to consult a Gastroenterology Surgeon or a Specialist for abdominal examination a preliminary Sonography of your abdomen. You may need to go for diagnostic colonoscopy for further evaluation. 25 kg wight loss is a bit more for just in 4 months and associated burping indicates for further tests.