Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for pain beside the kidneys and at the back,frequent urination,heart burn,excessive sweating,abdominal pain and gas symptoms ?

i have a problem i feel pain by my two side of kidney at d back.i feel like vomitin most times.i can sleep for more than 3 hours.wen i urinate i feel like somebody is cudin me.but i urinate frequently wen i drink water.pains on my ribs.but my legs doesnt swelow. heart burn.i sweat alot.abdormen pain.nd excretion of stomach swalow most evenin.pls wat could dat be
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Magna,thanks for query.There are couple of common possibilities.The first one could be renal stone or infection in urinary tract.Another could be infection in
gastrointestinal tract.But in any case you need to go to doctor and get your self examined.take light diet and more of liquids.bye and take care.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor