What is the reason for pain beside the kidneys and at the back,frequent urination,heart burn,excessive sweating,abdominal pain and gas symptoms ?

i have a problem i feel pain by my two side of kidney at d back.i feel like vomitin most times.i can sleep for more than 3 hours.wen i urinate i feel like somebody is cudin me.but i urinate frequently wen i drink water.pains on my ribs.but my legs doesnt swelow. heart burn.i sweat alot.abdormen pain.nd excretion of gaseous.my stomach swalow most evenin.pls wat could dat be
Fri, 20 Jan 2012