Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for not having periods for over 2 years ?

I m 25 years old & I been having trouble with my period lately I ve gone to the doctors & they just press my stomach & don t give me any medication the last time it took like 2 yrs to get a period which was only for a month & since then It s been a year & for like like 3 years I been having diarrhea off & on & when I eat it makes it worse I gotta go to the bathroom right away I don t know what to do I don t have kids yet & I wanna start
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your hormonal study should be done & accordingly the treatment should be started under the guidance of endocrinologist & gynaecologist.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Absence of period means absence of ovulation.Without regular and normal ovulation you can not conceive.Please visit a obgyn and get your self properly evaluated.You may need some hormonal tests,ultrasound to have diagnosis.Diarrhea off and on is different thing,it may due to some untreated infection.Take light diet,more of liquids,and get your stool examination done to rule out infection.bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor