Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for not getting periods on time ?

hi , i want to consult Gynecologist near to nasik road/dwark/nasik city. Could you please suggest me some good doctor for the same. maruti
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi maruti ;
If the doctor is a GYNAECOLOGIST he/she will be having degree of M.D;D.G.O .That goes to say that he/she is a qualified & specialist in their field.You go to the city & consult any Gynaecologist ;i am sure they will be as good and competant as anywhere as anywhere in India .Only thing is that you trust your doctor.Still if you are unsure ask any of your friends or relatives ;they will guide you better.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor