Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for having bumps with pus in the vagina ?

i squeze it to makepus come out but it hurt a little bit nd i don t have no type of sex
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Bree
You probably have folliculitis.Its nothing to worry about.If you squeeze the pus out then leave it like that.It should cure itself.If there is a recurrance then you will need antibiotics.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You are most likely having folliculitis- infection of the roots of hair follicles in pubic area.It is best to express out the pus as much as you can as this will make them subside. If there are multiple infections then you must take oral antibiotics for treatment.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor