What is the reason for fatigue along with excessive hunger and sleepiness?

I would like to know what I could take, or what could be wrong; I have been feeling without much energy, I ve been eating a lot ( more than usual), I feel really tired and sleepy, and it never feels like I sleep enough. I feel weak, and it always happens to me that in the summer it gets worse, a lot worse, I have no energy for anything!
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

Keeping in view your symptoms, I suspect hypothyroidism, which is decreased activity of thyroid hormones.

I would like to suggest checking TSH levels, which is used for screening of thyroid problems. If abnormal, go for Free T3, T4 levels.

When hypothyroidism is confirmed, treatment is then by giving Thyroxine. However, consultation with your doctor is necessary before starting treatment for dose adjustments.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.