What is the reason for dark skin in the back of neck and scaly patches between the breasts?

I dont know why. I also have a very dark neck on the back? And I have black itchy scaly patches between my breasts and I use lotriderm I used it for a week and it didnt work. Should I carry on using it? I thought it made it worse but maybe I m just stupid. Also I was given another medicene ontop of that called doublebase gel, I started wearing this today. What should I do? Thank you doctor.
Tue, 1 Apr 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Scaly patches indicate more towards psoriasis. Its ahy per pig mented patch. Dermatologist consultation will be better. till such time ca apply sun screan lotion and pregmatar oint ment.