Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for chronic face bone pain with nausea and light headiness ?

Female, age 34 I suffer from chronic face/sinus/ bone pain . Anything can trigger it like smells, barometer pressure , 2nd hand smoke, not brushing my teeth and alcohol. The pain feels dull like a feeling of being hangover . I get often nausea and light headiness with the pain. I have missed time off work because of this problem. I take Advil which helps with the pain. What is going on with my head? I had an x-ray of my face done in the past and it has been normal.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
You might be suffering from sinusitis and for that you can take hepar sulph 30 4 tabs 4 times in a day for 10 days and along with that you need to take steam inhalation twice daily.

You can report after 10 days

Hope this helps ,
dr jignesh
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Lisa,

You need consult an ENT specialist and get a CT scan of the paranasal sinuses and the brain done to rule out any sphenoidal sinusitis or fungal mass or polyps in the sinuses. Do take steam inhalation 2-3 times/day, drink plenty of warm water and also use saline nasal drops 3 drops 3-4 times/day.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor