Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for a watery spot on the chest ?

Bit of a silly question really but I have a spot in the middle of my chest it is quiet small but i have had it for almost a year, i have squezzed it but only watery stuff comes out, it is quiet painful when i touch it with reasonable force, just a bit owrried cuz i have had it for so long and if i rub my cheast i can really feel it. Is this somthing to worry about ??
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
it may be folliculitis or keloid.
dont prick it
apply antibiotic cream twice a day
nothing to worry about this
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor