What is the purpose of having Oosure and folic acid tablet?

hi, i am hansa patel from india, I am 30 years old and married in 2010., i heva just gone trough, complete blood test, hsg and thyrode test and every thing is fine, my huband s report is also fine, now my physician has prescribed me oosure tablet and folic acid tab. please suggest your opinion
Fri, 29 Nov 2019

Oosure acts in treatment of PCOD (where ovulation is hampered and conception is not possible without ovulation) and improves ovulation. Folic acid is important in conception and normal development of fetus. Both the drugs are essential for those who are planning for a baby.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale, General & Family Physician