Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What is the puberty age in boys ?

iam 15 an haven t hit puberty yet is there something wrong i am 15 an haven t hit puberty yet , is there something wrong ?? i am a boy ! i ve masterbated a few times before and i haven t hit puberty yet is there someting wrong ?? also i am kind of short does puberty affects tallness ??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

Age of the puberty ranges from 12 to 18 yrs in boys... during this age there will be increased surge of growth hormones, increased secretion of the testosterones, steroid hormones, which will help you to growth of physical body and also there will be increase in size of testis and penis... normally growth of height sis attained by 21yrs, since at this age the epiphysis of long bones fuses with diaphysis... you can consult a physician.. Hope I have answered your question...

Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor