What is the proper treatment for bipolar disorder and which doctor near Delhi can I consult for the same ?

Plz help. My sister is suffering from bipolar disorder. Her conditions are very serious. Please advise me the proper treatment and the specialist of bipolar disorder. Near Delhi,Faridabad or Rohtak.My email id is freaknstyle@yahoo.in. Please HELP me out Plz help. My sister is suffering from bipolar disorder. Her conditions are very serious. Please advise me the proper treatment and the .specialist of bipolar disorder near Delhi,Faridabad or Rohtak. My email id is freaknstyle@yahoo.in. Please HELP me out. Dear Dr.Abhijeet Deshmukh please suggest me. My email id is freaknstyle@yahoo.in.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012