What is the precaution for hydrosil ?

what is precaution for hydrosil?
Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.In general there are no precautions for prevention of hydrocele.Just avoid prolonged cough,do wear proper scrotal support,while lifting heavy weight please use correct method.If you have any doubts visit a surgeon.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Siva Prasad Reddy Pesala's  Response
Dear PAnkaj! Thank you for choosing health care magic. Hydrocele is collection of serous fluid in scrotal sac.Hydroceles are usually not dangerous, and they are usually only treated when they cause discomfort or embarrassment, or if they are large enough to threaten the testicle's blood supply.One option is to remove the fluid in the scrotum with a needle, a process called aspiration. However, surgery is generally preferred. Aspiration may be the best alternative for people who have certain surgical risks.Sclerosing (thickening or hardening) medications may be injected after aspiration to close off the opening. This helps prevent the future build up of fluid.Generally, a simple hydrocele goes away without surgery. If surgery is necessary, it is a simple procedure for a skilled surgeon, and usually has an excellent outcome.