What is the possibility of getting pregnant after unprotected sex ?

hello doc, I tried to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend and i feel a little spam(kamarash) like water in top of my penis. then i tried to push it but we abort sex(unprotected sex). i just push it about not more than 5 cm and get it out. but did not come the final spam. is there any possibility to pregnancy with that water like spam? normally i fell it when i was very excited and must before having sex? my final Question is Can my girl friend get pregnant ?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Yes your gf can become pregnant although chance is less.
The watery thing which came before ejaculation is called Pre Cum.
It may have some sperms in it which can cause pregnancy.