Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What is the permanent cure for profuse sweating over the hands and legs ?

hai i am anilkumar 21 years old .i am from india .i have been suffering from excessive hands and legs sweating from longtime .i tried many lotions to get cured but none of them proved to be worthy ,could u suggest me the best method to get rid of this problem permanently without operations and all that thing.Thanks and regards....
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see increase sweating is called causes may be neurogenic
systemic disease
heat and emotion
there are several treatment for it like
1)Antiperspirant- aluminium chloride which block the sweat duct.apply it before bed time
2)lontophoresis - a device which passes directly through skin using tap water
4)botox injection
5)Naturally backing soda apply on affected area wait for 20min then washed which absorb excessive moisture.
Answered: Fri, 30 Mar 2012
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.F. i do not go deep.we will discuss the commen and frequent cause that is i hyperacidity . stop eating spices , capsicam, junk foods,
Answered: Fri, 30 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor