What is the pale pink mass protruding from my anus?

i have a pale pink mass protruding from my anus. it started long back as a small mass n recently started increasin recently. i have diarrhoea very often fr d past two weeks n attributed it to stress because i have very important exams in another one week. i think i have mucous discharge along with the faeces.
i have been thinking i hav irritable bowel syndrome for the past few weeks because of my symptoms n thot the mass was just a skin tag bt aftr seeing the colour im starting to get worried. please tel me what could be the problem n hw to manage it!
Wed, 1 Jun 2016