Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What is the nonsurgical treatment for snoring ?

Hi im 29 years old ,i have a problem of Snoring from last 5 years,two years back hv undergone a surgery in Wockhardt but it was of no use .Can somebody give any nonsurgical remedy for me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi gretings from health care magic
For snoring you can take all the healthy measures to avoid it. One homeopathy medicine I am here giving that you can try for your snoring. It will help. Opium - 1M - liquid-Dr.Reckweg - weekly 3 days once in a day . Thank you
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vikram Singh Yadav's  Response
yes certain measures taken at home can stop snoring you can read about them at this article is written by me only even you can watch out my video.
Home Treatment includes avoid pillows, change sleeping position like sleeping on side or on chest...
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor