What is the nature of coronary heart disease ? please suggest

by nature i mean the people who it affects most,what happens when you get the disease,etc.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Certain behaviors and conditions increase the risk that someone will develop Coronary Heart Disease. They also can increase the chance that Coronary Heart Disease, if already present, will worsen. They are called “risk factors” and, while some cannot be modified, most can. Risk factors that cannot be modified are: age (45 or older for men; 55 or older for women) and a family history of early Coronary Heart Disease If you do have heart disease your doctor will give advice re lifestyle and diet. Also appropriate medication(s) will be prescribed. If your heart disease gets worse, your arteries narrow, and less blood flows to your heart. You might have chest pain when you exercise or feel stressed. In some cases, sudden and serious problems can happen. New blockages that form in the arteries of the heart tend to be unstable. They can break apart and cause blood clots to form. These clots block blood flow to your heart, causing a heart attack. If your heart disease is severe, or if your chest pain and other symptoms can't be controlled with medicines, you may need to think about surgery.