Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What is the name of the table which indicates blood group match for marriage ?

My blood group is O+ can I marry a girl Having blood group of B+ By JIm
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  2007
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Yes why not
There is no problem in marriage between two people of any Blood Group
Only both of you should get checked for Thallaessemia Factor.
If both the partners are positive you should get counselled.
If both are negative or either of you are negative and other is positive for the above factor there is no harm in marriage

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,yes you can marry
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
One can marry a person of any blood group.
Only if the mother is Rh- and father is Rh + , in future child birth an injection is required to be given to mother. And tht is not a problem.

Further , before getting married 2 should be tested for HIV, thallasemia trait...tht is more relevant.

All the best.


For further enq-
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor