What is the name of the table which indicates blood group match for marriage ?

My blood group is O+ can I marry a girl Having blood group of B+ By JIm
Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Yes why not
There is no problem in marriage between two people of any Blood Group
Only both of you should get checked for Thallaessemia Factor.
If both the partners are positive you should get counselled.
If both are negative or either of you are negative and other is positive for the above factor there is no harm in marriage

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
drmanish78@gmail.com
+91-9422571734

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,yes you can marry

Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
One can marry a person of any blood group.
Only if the mother is Rh- and father is Rh + , in future child birth an injection is required to be given to mother. And tht is not a problem.

Further , before getting married 2 should be tested for HIV, thallasemia trait...tht is more relevant.

All the best.

Takecare

For further enq- dranshita.rathore@yahoo.co.in