Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

169 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What is the name of object to yell clear the stopped heart?

What is the name of the object, used when a person in the hospitals heart stopped and they yell clear? What is the name of the object, used when a person in the hospitals heart stopped and they yell clear?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
Defibrillator Specifically its a Manual External Defibrillator and no offense, but i like how medicine woman spelled it wrong lol
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi,my name is mike and im 34 yrs old.Ive noticed that im getting these heart thuds here and there,and its been going on for about 1 year now.Also ive done blood tests and a heart echo test,all was clear.But why for some reason do i keep getting these thuds ?

doctor1 MD name id adda..and i have problem in this last 4 days..last week i eat 2 oranges in the morning and my stomack was the same day evning my stomack was hurtine me badlly..and i had a could in the next 3 after i start feelin somting strenge a about my heart ..somtimes beat fast and somtimes slow..and i thing is from the stomack..coz it happen down the heart and up the stomack..but now am completly feel no pain in my stomack..what i can do to stop this strenge feeling?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I want to know please what is the procedure that doctors use to stop a heart and restart it again to get it beating properly, how long is it stopped for and is it dangerous ??, this also has to do with dangerously low blood pressure - not a good mix together i am told. Is there a name for all this ?