What is the most effective therapy for emotional trauma?

Hello doctor,How to overcome past bad events and how to forgive people who have behaved so badly with you especially when those people are very close to you? These events have left me exhausted. Not able to come out of it..it s affecting my day to day life , feeling depressed.
Fri, 13 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
It's really disheartening to know that your close ones have behaved badly with you in the past which is making you feel sad right now...
It will be very difficult to forgive those people all at once...
Better thing to do is to go for a morning walk daily, exercise for 2 to 3 days in a week, make new friends and constantly be in touch with close ones whom you like, listen to music, watch movies...
If you still doesn't feel good then try to write down all your feelings in your diary regularly so that you start feeling better... All the trauma might have been like a burden for you in your life which will reduce by your expressing in written form in your diary...
hope you will be good in a couple of weeks and as of now, no particular medications are needed for you...
hope i solved your query and feel free to ask any further...
Thank you...