• question-icon

What is the method to terminate pregnancy ?

m just 18 n think that m pregnant ,my home test gave a faint line,,i want to terminate it. my home test showed a vary faint line,, and i ve been feeling vomiting sensation in early mornings from last two days.. also m getting mild headaches.. it s nearly a month.. n i want to terminate it. so pls suggest sthg urgently!! can any of u gimme a pprescription??
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hi,
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
don't panic,it will worse the situation.first you repeat the hpt after 33 days from the last periods if positive tell your parents and consult a gyne they will do the needful since it is only 33-34 days ideal time for a medical abortion ,this can be done only under medical supervision. don't do anything in a hurry /by the advice of a friend.all the best