Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is the medication to prevent premature ejaculation ?

I am male and at the age of 50 and have serious erectile problem. I have also a problem of premature ejaculation . I have Blood Pressure and take regular medicine. I regularly take Amplopres L, Natrilix SR, Coversyl Plus and Ecospirin 75. What should be the right medicine for me to improve these sex related problems
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
some times few anti hypertensive medicines may cause erectile problem
consult with your physician regarding your problem and may be the medicines may be changed
hope you are not diabetic
get a hormonal check up and if any male hormone deficiency ,the condition may be improved with hormone supplement better to have counselling with andrologist
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor