Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What is the medication for pain in rib cage ?

Hello Doctor , I am 29 yrs old female i got my right rib cage muscle tear while doing working out in gym.I have taken pain killers , muscle relaxant applied ointment volini gel on this and taken phsiotherapy for 20 days.its better now but pain is still there.what medication and precaution should i follow now?Please help?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
Single Homeopathic medicine Rohodendron 30 4 pills thrice a day only for 3 -4 days will give you relief from your pain.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor