Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What is the meaning and treatment for endometrial plate ?

What does endometrial plate means and what is the medical treatment(I mean some drugs I can take to cure it) for right tubo ovairan abscess ,the drugs that can treat it off
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2643
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
The endometrium is the inner layer of uterine cavity that reaches an optimum thickness at the middle of the menstrual cycle during ovulation to help the fertilised egg implant. In case the egg do not fertilize, it sheds at the end in the form of menses.
The treatment of endometrial hyperplasia (thickened endometrial plate) depends on the cause.
The tuboovarian abcess is the extension of infection in the fallopian tubes and adjacent ovaries.
The management (medical or surgical ) should be in consult with the gynecologist after clinical examination and investigations.
Answered: Wed, 8 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor