• question-icon

What is the lump on the tongue?

I have recently noticed a lump on the side of my tongue...right side! It is very painful and really hurts to eat and swallow...i have had it for about a month or two now...sometimes its really painful but other times i can barely feel it...iit is only the one bump! wonder if you can help?
Tue, 10 Feb 2015
From history it seems that this lump might be due to recurrent teeth bite at the side giving rise lump and some infection.
Due to having sharp edge of that particular tooth might give this problem.consult dentist and get examined.
Ok and take care.