• question-icon

What is the life expectancy after 100% LAD blockage and 90% RAMUS blockage?

I am a 40-year-old, obese white male with CHF (EF = roughly 30). I had a widowmaker (100% LAD blockage and 90% RAMUS blockage, treated with stents) at 34 and now am on Tikosyn. I also had an ICD put in 4 years ago today. I guess my main question is how much have I shortened my life?
Mon, 3 Oct 2016
Cardiologist 's  Response
Significantly, but no one has a crystal ball to be able to tell you how much exactly.

Good news is that you have received good treatment, I would work towards loosing weight and becoming more active. Good luck.