What is the interpretation of my urine analysis report ? What is the best treatment for the infection ?

Dear Sir, I noticed a little puss on the opening of my penis, therefore where urine comes out. I also have a little itching inside the urine channel of my penis since Wednesday. last week, I then went for a Urinalysis. here is the result: Appearance: Pale, Yellow and clear, PH: 6.0, Protein: NIL, Bile Pigment: NIL, Bilirubin: NIL, Urobinlogen: NIL, Sp. Gravity: 1.020, Glucose: +++, Bile Salt: NIL, Nitrite: NIL, Blood: ++, WBC & RBC: Numerous per 1/5 Field, Calcium Oxalate: NIL, Yeast Cells: NIL, Epithelial Cells ++ Please help me with the treatment for this infection, also whats the cause?. Regards
Sat, 21 Jan 2012