What is the highest BP has ever you been ?

And did anything bad happen? I'm an RN...I know what can happen....I want to hear others' experiences. Sorry for not clarifying!
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
The highest it has ever been was 225/180

I have high blood pressure. And lately its been really high. Im on lebetalol 200 mg 3 times a day. My blood pressure has been ranging around 197/124 at its highest and lowest being 158/118. Cant seem to get it lower than that. Today I woke up it was 165/118 and my left side of my face is all swelled. What is going on with me??

Hi I am a heathy 42 year old woman who have suffered with very high blood pressure for the pass three years....my highest being 249/189 .....I am on medication but nothing seems to work....my doctor keeps telling me that we need to bring it down but nothing works...I have been admitted to hospital a few times but yet again everything that they suggestion or new meds that I have been put on do not work.....my last reading today was 190/121......any suggestions?

hi I had my blood pressure taken yesterday at gp surgery and it was recorded at 153 over 103. I was told it was high and to get it checked again in a couple of months. My blood pressure has been monitored over the past six months or so and each reading has been shown to be high but yesterday was the highest todate. Is it ok to wait another couple of months to have it checked. I am 46yr old female, 5, 7 tall, weigh 12st (have been losing weight steadily over past six months to help lower blood pressure with abt 1 stone still to go) otherwise in good health