What is the good BP level for a 58 years old female ?

I am female 58 years old. What is a good blood pressure reading for me.?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
I would like to ask if your diabetic or have other medical problems associated with the heart since you would have to watch it more carefully and although I am not totally sure if this is true, I was told that the blood pressure in the kidneys are higher and so this would be something to ask about, if you haven't had a general exam in four years, if your able to, it would be good time to have this checked out so you have a general ideal what to do or how much more careful to be. I am 45 years old so I don't have all of the answers for this.