What is the effect and treatment cut by rusty blade ?

I accidentally cut my self while shaving and I notice the blade was rusty. This happened about three weeks ago. Now I'm noticing red spots all over my body specially around the area where a cut my self. I already made an appt with my dr. But I'm trying to get some info as an what could this be.
Mon, 27 Jul 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, such symptoms may not be due to blade cut injury but this could be allergic reaction, but care was need to be taken at the time of laceration, like tetanus vaccination, antibiotic if this was taken then no need to worry, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.