What is the easiest way to lower high blood pressure?

Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
1. Relax 2. See doctor and take medication 3. Reduce salt intake and watch your diet 4. Relax

Whenever i have a bad attack of sinusitis my blood pressure goes up to 155/110 i also get pins and needles in my hands at the time. is this normal? what can be done to lower the blood pressure- whenever i get this i also have throbbing like pressure in my head and stabbing pains in my neck and upper spine

My blood pressure is about 155/78 sometimes higher sometimes lower and I am only 24. I work out 4 days a week cardio and weight lift. I try to watch what I eat and usually eat somewhat healthy even though I drink alot of caffeine. Is this a serious health risk even though I work out as much as I do? Am I at risk of getting a heart attack later on in life if this continues? Somebody with medical experience please help!

whats the best and natural way to lower high blood pressure? i want to lower my blood pressure the natural way without having to take medicine

Recent questions on  Hypertension

i AM 40 YRS OLD AND MY NORMAL BP HAS ALWAYS BEEN 118/73 (TOPS) I HAVE HAD UPPER LEFT QUADRANT PAINS WITH LOOSE STOOLS AND RECTAL BLEEDING AND MY BP HAS INCREASED TO 130/90, DOES THIS REQUIRE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OR CAN IT WAIT FOR A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TO BE MADE WITH IN 6 MO.? PAIN LEVEL IS BETWEEN 6-8

I am asking this question for my friend. She had chemotherapy two years ago for a very invasive form of breast cancer. For the past six months her incontinence has steadily worsened. She has to change her sheets every night and is exhausted. She is on a fentanyl patch for chronic neuropathic pain as well as anti-depressants. She does not have high blood pressure, but now is experiencing shortness of brearth. She is not satisfied with the care she has been receiving from her physicians and does not know what to do? What would you recommend? Thank you very much.

i am a 250lb, 6'8", 37yr old male with high blood pressure who just had intense sex with my 23yr old girlfriend of 2 years, and after sex i had a little blood coming out the head of my penis. I used the bathroom to "clean the system" and there was blood. Not to mention my right side of my stomach down to my scrotum is hurting bad! there is a buldging vein on my scrotum where the pain is... What should i do???

dear doctor,
I am on high bp medicine alprex am one daily and one naxium 40 for haital hernia. apart from this I am taking half tab for bhp. I take 2 pegs of whisky on regular basis to help me forget my past. for the last two years i am troubled with ed and I am very very sad for that. what should I do:

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...