What is the difference between dizziness and giddiness ?

What is the difference between dizziness and giddiness???
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
dizziness is d sensn of reeling of head.. giddiness is falling due to reeling of head..

My dad in his 80 s often complain feeling giddy. He likes to sit crouching with his head between his leg at the staircase or on the table. What is the body posture when one is feeling giddy?. He is not on any medication. However, he feels insecure whenever needs to leave home. Appreciate your advice.

My name is Sunny Paul, Age 55 years, weight 72 Kg. hight 170 cms. I am a diabetic patient in last seven years. Last few moths i am having giddiness in between and having some medicines like aspirin, glucofage-500etc I would like to have a detailed checkup. which specialist I have to met?

Hi, I am 22 years old and have been experiencing some unusual symptoms for about the last month or so. It started when I got some kind of virus/flu that stuck around for a couple of weeks, preventing me from going to work or doing anything else but to lie in bed all day. That went away, but the same muscle fatigue and joint pain I experienced during being sick has not really went away. Some of the major symptoms I have been experiencing for the past month have been extreme muscle fatigue (especially in the mornings), joint pain (especially in elbows), eye sensitivity to light, swollen neck glands, dizziness, light or air headed and can t think straight at times, and just overall lack of energy or ambition to do anything at times. These symptoms aren t 24/7 all of the time, but it s almost like they flair up sometimes. I have always been a great athlete and I know the difference between muscle fatigue from working out and fatigue from nothing at all. I just want to get this over with so I can do the things I m ready to do! Thank you for listening