What is the diet plan, if the person suffering from liver infection ?

Those who are liver infection patient,what will be their food items?
Fri, 20 May 2011
hi
they should avoid oily items like ghee ,oil ,cheese etc
they can take light food with sugar.
liquid diet is best for them
sugar cane is one of the best diet in liver pt.
alchohol must not be taken till it cure.

My wife s problem : 7 years past, she was operated for stone in gol blader, at that time the gol blader was taken out. Now she is always suffering from liver infection. (feeling like omating, can not eat normat diet and always feel pain in stomach). what would be the treatment ?

hi, i am a 66 year old woman with a liver infection. I had this once before and was given levaquin which really helped. However, I have long qt syndrome and almost died from a subsequent dose of it. What other antibiotics can treat liver infection without further hepatic compromise

Hello Doctor, My mother is suffering with high diabetes and now after few tests we got to know that she has a patches of TB in the lungs, liver is swollen and kidney is also impacted with the infection. Can you please help with the some diet or medication as she is hospitalized

Recent questions on  Hepatitis

Hello doctor, I am a 26 year old, male, Indian. I am suffering from this illness for the past 5 years now. It all started when I was suffering with a mild hepatitis and my cretanin was around 1.0. I consulted some doctors, after which my cretanin level came to normal, but after that I suffer from this illness daily. What happens is that immediately after i have taken breakfast, lunch or dinner, I get nausea feelings and as a result I cough vigorously. It lasts for 5-10 minutes and then every thing seems fine. Sometimes I even vomit (if i have over-eaten). I have gone to various doctors and given my blood tests on various occasions but everything seems to be fine as per their reports. I have tried a lot to find out if there is something to which i am allergic but I am unable to find out. I hope you would be able to give some advise to me. My e-mail Id : YYYY@YYYY Thanks and Regards, Angad

I have recently returned from XXXX and have had persistent dierreah I have had blood tests and stool samples taken the blood tests show that my liver is slightly inflamed and the stool sample shows trade of endolimax one dr has referred me for another blood test for hepatitis A and another has worryingly suggested a HIV test my symptoms are very similar to that of hepatitis A and I have had a HIV a year ago as part of a routine screening with my last smear test and I have not been sexually active since should I be worried about HIV? And are hepatitis a and endolimax related?

Hello Doctor Samuel, I have been diagnosed with HIV since 2002 and recently diagnosed with Hepatitis C.
I feel like I need a second opinion, please I am looking for a doctor who specialities is infectious decease In Manhattan who is taking Aetna insurance, can you help please?

Hello, I am 28 weeks pregnant and was taking aciphex for heartburn (rx d by my OB). I had screening labs done for my visit, ALT elevated, TBili normal, I had a few episodes of clay colored stools. I have no other symptoms whatsoever, no abd pain, fever, nothing. All other labs normal, incl platelets. I emailed my OB, but do you think I have/had drug induced hepatitis? I m concerned about preeclampsia. This is my first pregnancy. Thank you.

hi, I recently went to a free clinic and my lab work showed that my AST was 54 H U/L 10-30. The nurse circle the 54 H and advised me to look further into this.Can you please explain to me what this may mean? I am a 34 yrold female, a smoker and...

Dear Doctor: My husband pass away last month due to liver cancer with 7 weeks. Its was a horrible nightmare. Please let our family know the best way to detect Hepatisis A, B, and C. so each of us can be safe and sound? Is it advisable to do blood...

I dont have any symptoms of a failing liver , like yellowing of the skin or eyes. My urine is clear, not over yellow. My stools are normal. I have drank alot in the past. I m receiving pressure, a little pain in my lower liver/ kidney area front,...