Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What is the dent in my back and which medications should I take to reduce the burning, numbness and pain ?

i was diagnosed with cervical sprain 4 yrs ago, to this day it still bothers me it now radiates to my shoulder on the left side, last night i noticed a dent in my back just near the left shoulder, I have been in lots pain I have recieved shots in my spine, chiropractors, pyhsical therpy nothing helps. my question is what is the dent and what will stop the burning, numbness and pain.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
get an MRI done for that region.
correct your sleeping and sitting postures.
Consult an orthopedic and a neurologist for the better treatment.
For any help write to
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor