Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the cure of peptic disorder ?

Hi, my symptoms are get motion 2,3 or 4 times a day. Morning its almost twice. At first it seems to be a normal motion. But second one seems to like diareahe. Then 3 or 4 time its in afternoon or evening seems to be again normal. Im suffering this everyday it effects my work, distrats me & cudnt concentrate onwork. When i discussed with some doctors they said its peptic order disorder. But can someone tell if it is so, how it could be cured. Hope its not ulcer because there is no bleeding or something.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and wellcome to healthcare magic ,advice to take antimotility drugs to decrease this ,names would be nonethical to tell ,have x-ray of intestines with contrast so it would show the defects ,take also advice from gastroenterologist ,take care
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor