Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What is the cure for premature ejaculation?

I am 27 years old. Suffering from premature ejaculation, it occurs in seconds after penetration. It. happened during masturbation and sexual intercourse as well. I had sex with my girl friend and with sex workers. I feel very sensitive in my penis that’s why I ejaculate quickly, just in seconds. I am not taking any medication.
Asked On : Sat, 3 May 2008
Answers:  8 Views:  4433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
I was worst patient of premature ejaculation. I would ejaculate seeing girl unclothing. And I tried all famous products. Pills worked but they numbed my brain and destroyed my memory. Creams and sparys were waste of money because you feel anything happening because of desensitizing effects.

One day whiel searching internet I came across Dr. Paulo Amino's 25 methods of ejaculation cotnrol. That was a wonderful book. It prescribed every useful method to cure premature ejaculation naturally and permanently. On the very first night I lasted 11 minutes. Within 3 weeks I was lasting 34 minutes to 40 minutes. To cut story short, I am totally cured and can last more then one hour daily. For the needy, here is the link of the website.

Answered: Sat, 17 Jul 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Shipra Sharma's  Response
Hi Manadf, this is a very common problem and unfortunately, there’s no medication for the same. The commonest cause of premature ejaculation is the anxiety of performance. A behavioural technique such as squeeze-pause technique, desensitizing creams and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are few common treatments useful in premature ejaculation. You should take consultation with a sex therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist to be assessed properly. Best regards.
Answered: Thu, 9 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
sir due to my bad habit in past i loss to much semen &sperm also my penis tilted towards left side with pre ejaculation probs so plz ans. me how i can overcome this probs as soon as possible.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
  User's Response
Well, Sex is simply mindset, set your mind after penetrating and do as you withdraw a times,if you feel like releasing,withdraw or put and ault for a minute, or put your gun in, move it inside but dont let all your mind know that your are doing sex, put your mind far from the action. And a gain try to change sex position and this cud help...
Answered: Thu, 8 Jul 2010
  User's Response

use Ashwagandharist, Indian ayurvedic medicine and your problem will be over


Answered: Fri, 25 Dec 2009
  User's Response

I had severe premature ejaculation. I couldnt even touch a girl without nearly coming in my pants , and litterally within 20 seconds of penetration I would ejaculate.

I found a solution that taught me how to gain control over my ejaculate reflex and its helped me last alot longer during intercourse.

Check it out maybe it will help you too

Answered: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Dont use Stop Urine method. It is dangerous in filled bladder. Use Stop and Squeeze technique. That is better. Ask your partner to do it rather than you doing it.
Answered: Mon, 19 May 2008
  User's Response

sir pleaseeeeeeee can u tell me the way to get cure from anxiety disorder due to masturbation ,, mastrubate in one time in three days interval plazzzzzzzzzzzz

Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor