Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What is the cure for groin pain on right side?

Hi i am a 20 yr old male who has been suffering from Groin Pain that tends to come up into my lower Abdomen on my right side. I had Urine tests and blood work done and nothing showed up, I pulled my Groin pretty severely when i was younger, could that be causing this pain still? if not what else could it be? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
HELLO justinbrudus,
groin pain associated with swelling that can be increased on coughing and then it can result in hernia if pain from loin tp groin associated with burning in micurtation it will be uretric calculus in that case uretric calculus can be confirm on xray KUB(kidney ureter bladder) and also by ultra sound of abdomen and pelvis..........if pain goes groin to scrotum it may be due to epidimorchitis or urinary tract infection in that case also ultra sound scrotum is helpfull........thanks.hope you will be soon.........
Answered: Tue, 10 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum

There are many conditions tht may cause groin pain, but most commonly its renal stone , which will not show itself in urine/blood tests. An ultrasonogram of abdomen is required. Any symtoms related to genital parts?


For further queries-
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor