What is the cure for cluster headaches while taking acetaminophen, Welbutrin and Spironolactone?

HI Dr., I am having severe cluster headaches, and am taking far too much acetaminophen during these episodes. It only dulls the sharp edge of pain, but has a very short effect. I believe these headaches may be related to my perimenopausal state, since they seem to coincide with my waning menstral cycle. I ve been told of a very good Rx for these headaches; however, i m on a cocktail of other Rx s. Daily, I take Lamictal 550 mg., Welbutrin 450 mg.,Gapapentin 600 mg, Spironolactone 50 mg., and clonazepam 1 mg. My doc. didn t mention any contraindications between all of these meds., maybe she just didn t review my current meds. What do think? I know these headaches are not stress related, and last for 2-3 days at times.
Sat, 25 Jan 2014