What is the cure for asthma?

hi folks, is there any cure for asthma?
Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Treatment/Therapy ,  
Pulmonologist 's  Response
ASTHMA IS A CHRONIC INFLAMMATION OF AIRWAYS. IT DEPENDS ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND LIFESTYLE. ASTHMA IS A CONTROLLABLE DISEASE WITH REGULAR USE OF INHALED CIRTICOSTEROIDS. BY MEANS OF BRONCHOPROVOCATION TEST IT CAN BE SAID THAT YOUR ASTHMA IS CURED. BUT PRACTICALLY IT IS QUIET IMPOSSIBLE AS ASTHMA HAS A GENETIC LINK ALSO AND IN FUTURE GENE THERAPY MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR ASTHMA. THEN ASTHMA CAN BE CURED.

Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ASTHMA IS ALLERGIC DISORDER, THERE ARE SO MANY DRUGS AND AEROSOL THERAPY THAT HELP IN TREATMENT OF ASTHMA .
BUT AS PART OF PREVENTION YOU HAVE TO GO FOR ALLERGIC TEST AND IMMUNOTHERAPY.
YOU HAVE TO TAKE TREATMENT MUCH OR LESS OR INTERMITANTLY LIFE LONG IF YOU ARE ABOVE 20YRS.
OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK
dr naren pandey's  Response

you can undergo a modified skip prick testing and go for sub linguial immunotherapy

this will definitely resolve your  problem

nihar's  Response
hi, asthma cannot be cured, but it can be controlled.You have a better chance of controlling your asthma if it is diagnosed early and treatment begun right away.With proper treatment, people with asthma can have fewer and less severe attacks.Without treatment, they will have more frequent and more severe asthma attacks and can even die.