Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What is the cure for a sensitive,talkative child who is violent and insecure ?

age 12 female child problem-clicking in legs below knee , more tense , broke chairs , do not want go to school , feeligs very sensitive, talketive , . ct scan & eeg normal heamoglobin 11 calcium 10 what is the name of desease & cure
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear your child may be in need of counseling by a child psychiatrist.This could be anxiety disorder which can be very well be taken care with counseling and medicines.Please talk to your family doctor first who will guide you properly.bye and take care.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor