Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of warmness on the area of meth injection ?

I use meth by injecting it.... I have small veins so i have lots of complications . A few days ago i injected on the inside of my arm (right where my arm bends) , i usually dont use that spot, so im questioning whether to go to the doctor because its hot to the touch. Im very embarressed about this so im hoping it will just go away. Plz tell me even though its hot and about the size of a pinball . . . ill b alright without going to see a doctor?????
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  674
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I advice you to go to rehabilitation center which is good for you and also to the other persons involved in your life.

Long term effect of meth includes paranoia, hallucinations and Delusions are common. It is difficult to tell whether there is something wrong with your elbow.

As you are injecting it you are more prone for infection, needle or the injection Technic may not be sterile.

As you are addict it is better to meet the doctor and get yourself examined and i also advice you for de-addiction.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor