Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of shrunk penis in a 20 year old ?

Iam 20year old man .my problem is i normaly realese my sperms daily using my hand since my youngness my penis shrink it just like that of aborn baby.plz how can u help me.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
size for penis required for sexually satisfying your partner is 3-4cm, any extra length above this is bonus and feel good factor.
You don't require any further assessment if it size is 3cm and you have good erection. Be relaxed.
Take Care
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. Vineet Malhotra's  Response
masturbation is unlikely to be associated with small size of the penis. Penile size is measured as stretched penile length and even 2.5cm onwards is adequate for normal sexual function. However, you may get a hormonal assessment and consultation with local urologist to clarify your doubt.
Dr Vineet Malhotra
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor