Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of sharp pain in the right and sometimes in the left for one having gynacomactia ?

I 21 year old male. Since from my childhood i am suffering from gynacomactia. My breast is not symmetrical . Now in left breast i am feeling some small materials. Those are smooth and like a flat coin. In right breast also there but not felt as in left. Right is some what more smoother than left. When i press nipple i feel like some thing pinning. Some told that it is the structure of breast. Is this serious? As i didnot test before. Now worrying about this. Left pain is also there some times. Ecg and chest x ray are normal. What this be?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welocme to HCM
Read your prob, such type of prob occcure due to testosteron hormon imbalance. so you should get serum leval of testosteron hormon. consult with endocrinologist n start proper treatment.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
gynecomastia is common nows a day
it is due to hormonal imbalance .
mostly we cant correct it ,so removal of the swelling is the best option.
better to consult surgeon doctor
dont touch ,press or popped it

i hope i have answered your question.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor