Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of numb spot under the rib cage ?

Hi, I have a feeling of a numb spot under my right rib cage with some minor pain , but I also feel some pain near my right shoulder . It is a strange feeling I can t really explain. Sometimes it really hurts and sometimes it seems ok but the numb spot never goes away. It started yesterday evening. Will it go away or do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  609
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
thank you for the inquiry.usually these kind of muscle spasm will go automatically.

it can be do to gastrict upset

if not getting relief, consult your near by physician
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor