Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of breast growth in men ?

I am a male and 21 years old. Since from my childhood my chest grew as womens. Both chest are not symmetrical . But now when i press my left then i feel very hard than right. It is very hard. When i bend that hard is not there and at the bottom and upper part is smooth. This be
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi Naresh,
this condition called as gynecomastia, which may be due to many causes but many times during puberty many boys will develop the breast nodules which is normal, and dissappear with time. as you are 21 and still having swelling kindly get it examined by surgeon and if it is gynecomastia it can be treated surgically.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor