What is the cause of bloating after taking plan B?

I had unprotected sex and took the Plan B pext 2 days. I had protected/unprotected sex couple days afterwards. I got my regular period around the same time, maybe a day later. I was also taking diet pills. Now I am bloated, just around my mid section. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I took Plan B before a pulled years ago and had no side effects. I m not sure what to think or what s going on
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

It is due to gastritis or dyspeptic symptoms. As a first line management you can take drugs like Omeprazole or Pantoprazole for symptomatic relief. In severe cases you can seek help from a gastroenterologist and plan for an endoscopy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician