What is the cause of acid burning in the brain?

doctor I think I have an internal infection and it hurts in connection to acid burning in my brain but I estimate it to hurt when I focus on the prostatic urethre, ejaculry duct , membraneous urethra bulbourethral gland, bulb of penis or bulborethral duct but not if I focus on the corpus cavernosum and the corpus spongiosum. when the amino acid infection recedes from penis I have to hold my head still and think of g spot...
Fri, 24 Nov 2017
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is not clear what your symptoms are. There is no such thing as acid burning in the brain and even if you had some sort of infection of the prostate and the urethra, it doesn't have anything to do with the brain.

Terms like amino acid infection do not make any sense either. So please, if you really need our help, try not to make conclusions but list your symptoms, their evolution in time, and if any tests have been done or medicines have been used up to now.

I leave it at your disposal for other questions.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olsi Taka