Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

What is the cause for watery sperm ?

i`m 21 yrs old man my sperm comes like fluid not thick as can make my sperm thick as before...
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2934
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
How frequently do you masturbate?.
If you are a regular mastubator, then the semen may become thin and less in quantity.
Reducing the frequency should help.
You will need to get your semen analysis done and if the sperm count is low, you will need a Colour Doppler Study to exclude varicocele.
If frequency is not the cause for thinning, then best is to consult an Urologist who will have to examine you and do investigations to find out the cause and treat accordingly.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor