Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What is the cause for the small fleshy eruptions around my anus ?

Im 57 yrs old female, has small fleshy eruptions around the anus(in the size of single peper) but no bleeding and no pain, but it is pricking sometimes. It exists for last 3 months. Somedays it is visible and somedays it is not there, getting inside it seems. Please advise what kind of problem this is and Can it be removed by oral medicine? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  385
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

Your condition is most probably haemorrhoids.

You get it examined by a general surgeon.

It can be managed conservatively by avoiding constipation through dietary means, unless it is severe wherein it needs surgical management.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor